6th Annual Earth Day Celebration
Saturday, April 20th
Join us for this FREE event for the entire community celebrating our local natural resources. Explore our native prairie restoration, stroll along the spring run and see where the Comal River begins, participate in hands-on activities and scavenger hunts, and enjoy some time getting connected with nature. We’ll also have take home kits and plant giveaways, so you can celebrate Earth Day all year long in your own backyard!
In order to hold a safe and fun event, we ask all visitors to follow these safety guidelines:
- We are under construction for the new education building! All parking is outside the gates. Please sign up for timed entry to help us manage parking during the event.
- In order to limit our use of plastic, please bring your own reusable water bottles.
- Pets are welcome, but pets must stay on leash.
- Please wear comfortable closed toe walking shoes during your visit.
- While you’re here, be aware of your surroundings. Keep an eye out for trip hazards, path erosion, wildlife (including ants), and low hanging branches.
- AmaTerra Environmental
- Bat Conservation International
- Comal County Conservation Alliance
- Comal Iron and Metals
- Guadalupe Blanco River Authority at the Gorge
- Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country
- Horseshoe Bay Nature Park / Twistleaf
- Native Plant Society of Texas, New Braunfels Chapter
- New Braunfels Utilities
- SJRC Texas
- Texas Master Naturalists, Lindheimer Chapter
- Texas Water Development Board
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Waste Management